Animal Control

To report an injured animal, nuisance animal, vicious animal, or a dog running at large in the Town of Kersey please call 970-350-9600 and choose Option 4.

Licensing & Vaccinations

All dogs and cats are required to be vaccinated and licensed within the Town of Kersey. You can apply for your license here. Chickens are allowed in the Town of Kersey, except for roosters.

If you have lost a dog or cat please check with the Town of Kersey at 446 1st Street, as we will hold dogs temporarily or check with the Weld County Humane Society at:
1620 42 Street
Evans, CO 80620

Twice a month the humane society also offers a low cost vaccination clinic.

Further Information

For more information or questions, contact the Kersey Police Department at 970-353-1681.