Latest News

Posted on: December 28, 2017

Off-Highway Vehicles


In 2017, the Kersey Town Board passed Ordinance 2017-0012 effectively making off-highway vehicles and golf cars eligible to be operated on public roads within the Town after obtaining the proper license. The license fee of $25 per vehicle, per year, allows off-highway vehicles and golf cars, such as ATV's and UTV's to operate in Town on public roads. Some basic safety requirements must be met and your vehicle must have certain operating equipment such as turn signals, an orange triangle, insurance, and title in addition to a valid drivers license. Additionally, all laws contained within the Colorado Revised Statutes and the Colorado Model Traffic Code as adopted by the Town apply. Licenses are issued by the Town of Kersey and are only valid within the Town limits and upon public roads. Certain restrictions apply, find out more at the Town Hall or ask any Kersey Police Officer for information. We're happy to help!

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Latest News

Meet the Mayoral Candidates

Meet the Mayoral Candidates

Posted on: February 23, 2018
Solar Farm 2

The Kersey Solar Farm is Up and Running

Posted on: September 20, 2017