Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  1. Attendance
  2. Point Reduction
  3. Outstanding Judgement Warrant (OJW)
  4. Continuation
  5. Payment Plan
Am I required to attend court?
  • No, you're not required to attend if you have been issued a "PENALTY ASSESSMENT" citation. If there is a fine amount listed on your citation, you may pay the fine and your attendance in court is not required. 
  • Yes, you are required to attend court if you have been issues a "SUMMONS" citation. In this case, no fine amount will be indicated on the citation and your attendance in court is required.